This position will be working closely with the laboratory manager, and project PIs to support metal additive manufacturing (AM) related R&D program.
The key responsibilities are:
- Operate and oversee the maintenance, calibration, and operational efficiency of the industrial metal printers and the auxiliary equipment
- Provide technical support to PIs on metal AM projects
- Provide technical training to researchers and engineers
- Source for, and order supplies and maintain proper inventory levels
- Perform administrative functions relating to procurement, assets management, up keeping equipment usage and maintenance log, safety documentations, etc.
- Familiarity with 3D CAD software (Fusion 360, PTC Creo)
- Hands-on knowledge of metal AM machine and post-processing equipment (preferred)
- Familiarity with AM Data Preparation software (Materialise Magics, Autodesk Netfabb) (preferred)
- Organized, detailed, meticulous with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage cross-functional relationships
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience
Interested applicants please send your CV to dmand[AT]sutd.edu.sg with a subject title – “Engineer – Metal for AM”
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.